Brinkman Partners: Careers
Job Opening - Superintendent
Lead, coordinate and control all subcontractors, labor, equipment and materials associated with on-site project construction to accomplish project goals for safety, quality, schedule and budget from groundbreaking to owner acceptance and occupancy.
Denver/Front Range Based
Experience and Skills
- College degree preferable but not required
Specialized knowledge and Abilities:
- Understand and enforce the complete execution of all subcontractors’ contractual obligations. Assist with the writing of Exhibit A’s (scope inclusion/exclusions).
- Able to coordinate with all jurisdictional permitting and inspection entities and 3rd Party Testing agencies.
- Ability to provide project supervision of quality standards and implement the QA/QC Program to ensure the highest quality standards are met.
- Conduct Precon Meetings with Subcontractors prior to their starting work.
- Ability to create and maintain project CPM Master Schedule and 4-week look ahead schedules.
- Conduct weekly on-site subcontractor coordination meetings.
- Conduct weekly on-site safety meetings, safety orientations and daily safety inspections. Require and review JHAs for subcontractor tasks.
- Create and distribute monthly Project Updates.
- Ensure projects close out effectively.
- Complete pre-punch and manage the punch list process.
- Maintain As-Built drawings throughout the duration of each project. Submit accurate As-Built drawings at the completion of each project.
- Field budgeting and Cost control - monitor the on-site work to avoid any cost overruns and provide cost saving ideas regarding the work.
- Establish onsite staffing requirements.
- Review and approve field time sheets.
- Collect and turn in all field tickets and receipts to the PM on a weekly basis.
- Monitor field labor and equipment utilization, compare to budget and give cost projections to the PM during monthly PCR reviews.
- Documentation and filing of project activity
- Daily logs
- Safety Paperwork- JHAs, daily safety inspections, safety book
- Testing reports
- Delegate specific tasks to members of the Project Team as necessary to ensure the above items are taken care of in regard to Safety, Quality and Schedule.
Other characteristics such as personal characteristics:
- To be assessed by teammates as being a team player
- Leadership Abilities
- OSHA 30 Certification preferable but not required
- First Aid / CPR certification
- SWMP certification
- LEED certifications preferable but not required
- 5 years minimum in the construction industry preferred
Mission, Core Values, and Culture
- It's essential for our team members to believe in our mission, embody our
core values, and live our culture. Read more about these here.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers
Back to top