Brinkman Construction: Careers
Job Opening: Assistant Project Manager
The Assistant Project Manager assists the Project Manager in coordinating the entire construction process from pre-construction hand-off to project completion.
Location: Fort Collins Based
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 Years industry experience preferred
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Competent in managing changes, open items lists, pricing owner changes, and compiling the information in clear and legible manner for presentation to the client. Expectation is for the APM to understand how to break down the information and analyze the data in order to gain a comprehensive understanding of the costs prior to submission. Should be able to challenge costs that are not deemed reasonable.
- Competent in generating subcontract change orders with detailed descriptions of work being added.
- Capable of generating scopes for all facets of a construction project with review and input from the rest of the project team.
- Ability to manage the Closeout process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Engage and assist the Project Superintendent in processing and filing JHA’s and Hazmat documents.
- Able to competently and efficiently run weekly team meetings, and hold others accountable.
- Able to communicate with clients in a calm, competent and supportive manner.
- Must have an acceptable motor vehicle record, per company policy.
Mission, Core Values, and Culture
- It's essential for our team members to believe in our mission, embody our
core values, and live our culture. Read more about these here.
apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers
Back to top